Orbit Explorer personifies Ultria’s AI capabilities to navigate thousands of contracts with speed and precision for real-time data analytics and insight. It excels at searching data for the significant metrics and trends you can act on.
“Orbit AI goes past the easy stuff and actually reads the content of paragraphs to find hidden issues”
– Director of Procurement, F500 Logistics Company
Some of the ways in which Orbit Explorer supports your Contract Management process are:
- Analyzes thousands of agreements in a handful of clicks.
- Converts volumes of contracts from different formats into searchable documents using OCR/NLP.
- Ensures a faster review process by sending individual or bulk contracts.
- Extracts and classifies metadata into categories and performs full-text indexing.
- Recognizes patterns and extracting standard clauses and metadata elements.
- Allows advanced search capabilities across the contract repository.
- Provides proactive insights and intuitive visualization on all KPIs.
- Alarms and notifies to help users stay on top of tons of extracted data.
Contract Extraction and Search are arguably the two must-have features for any Contract Management solution. Orbit Explorer excels at both – and at scale. When organizations deal with thousands of contracts, it is essential to accurately and quickly interpret the information and structure it based on hierarchy, affinity, format normalization, etc. This is where the software’s true Machine-based Learning can be a game-changer.
Doesn’t matter whether you are working on a simple shared drive solution or even a CLM software. Orbit Explorer provides an edge to ramp up and extend the capabilities of your existing implementations with assistive and predictive features ensuring better ROI.
Download this use case document to gain deeper insights into the functionalities of Orbit Explorer and the various ways in which it can streamline your company’s contracting process. Also, you wouldn’t want to miss what our clients have to say about our robust solution.