Ultria brings to you a Contract Management ROI webinar series to give you insights on how AI-powered Enterprise Contract Management solutions can lead to extended savings, increased returns on investment, and growth in revenue through contracts.
“IACCM estimates as much as 80% of the revenue that flows through B2B deals is governed by contracts.”
Although this forms a large percentage of all revenue, a significant number of companies still manage contracts manually or through rudimentary processes.
In this series, we’ll look at some areas that offer organizations opportunities to identify and implement savings measures under existing contracts.
Session 1: A Business Case for Contract Management Software: Extending savings and ROI
May 29th, 2020 | 11 AM ET
In the first of our ROI series, Ultria’s Co-founder and EVP, Arthur Raguette will discuss both top-line and bottom-line business cases to elaborate on the importance of contract management solutions for increasing revenue and reducing costs:
Increase Soft Savings with AI-powered contract tools
- Improved operational efficiency through automation across the contract lifecycle
- Timely reviews and remediation of supplier risk factors with smart analytics
- Reduction in legal employee costs by leveraging AI and automation
- Reduction in sales operation costs through automated workflows
- Automated, guided workflows for faster contract sales cycles
Increase “hard” savings with AI-powered contract tools
- Prevention of financial losses through early identification and remediation
- Procurement/supply chain savings through effective restructuring and reducing external services
- Timely negotiations for effective contract renewals
- Penalty avoidance and/or recapture through early alerts and triggers
- Increasing net new revenue through quick and efficient contract turnaround
Session 2: ROI for Revenue – Multiply contract revenue with AI-powered CLM
June 12th, 2020 | 11 AM ET
In the second session in the series of our ROI webinars, Arthur Raguette will shed light on the impact of automated, AI-driven contract management solutions on increasing both sell-side revenue while reducing revenue generation costs. He will elaborate on the role of AI in multiplying revenue through effective contract management and the resultant ROI from deploying these solutions.
- Quicker sales cycles with guided contract intakes and automated workflows
- Effective upselling and cross-selling with supporting key data at your disposal
- Smarter, timely negotiations for better deals during renewals
- Structured payments to meet the required cash flows
- Identifying opportunities for supplier consolidation through company-wide view of contracts
Session 3: It’s about the economy – Cost Savings – how to Leverage AI-powered CLM
June 26th, 2020 | 11 AM ET
In the third session in the series of ROI webinars, Ultria EVP and co-founder Arthur Raguette will make a case, through real-life examples, for how AI-powered contract management solutions help save costs at every stage of the contract life-cycle and provide great returns on investment.
Participate in this webinar to get deeper insights on Hard Currency Cost reductions in procurement contracts:
- Reducing Costs through contract visibility and consolidation
- Reduced external services and internal manhours through automation and AI
- Avoidance of penalties and financial losses owing to missed obligations, non-compliance, etc.
- Procurement/supply chain savings through effective restructuring
- Early detection and remediation of contract and supplier risks
Co–founder & Executive Vice President, Ultria
Mr. Raguette is very passionate about the application of innovative technologies to solve real-world business problems with a strong emphasis on enterprise solutions. Arthur has more than two decades of experience in working in Information Governance domains across industries. Arthur’s prior technology passions included high-performance B2B middleware, SaaS deployed master data governance platforms and hybridized SaaS applications for HR, and Employee domains.