“CLM Adoption Challenges and How to Overcome Them”
December 9, 11 AM ET
CLM solutions make contracting easy but the key to managing contracts the right way is identifying and tuning the perfect balance among people, processes, and technology at each stage. So, the focus of change management teams should be on what matters the most — ensuring that people are willing and able to adapt to the change levers like technology and processes.
Listen to Arthur Raguette, Co-founder & EVP, Ultria, and Andrew Bartels, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Forrester, as they discuss the various CLM adoption challenges and how to overcome them.
Before diving into the challenges in contract lifecycle management (CLM) adoption, we must look at the key points that would help us understand the importance and timeliness of the issue:
- More than two-thirds of large companies are either implementing or have implemented a formal CLM process and more than half of those have implemented a technology solution to help them.
- Many early movers are/were not satisfied with the technology solution as an enabler.
- Quite often they have failed to align their people and their process with their platform.
Download this webinar to dive deeper and gain insights on the following:
- What are today’s CLM challenges and how to make adoption hassle-free?
- How to get maximum business value from a CLM solution?
- How AI technologies can help addressing the challenges?
- Importance of change management in driving CLM initiatives
- Aligning people, processes, and platforms to overcome CLM adoption challenges
- Practical suggestions on the deployment of contract lifecycle management software
Vice President & Principal Analyst, Forrester
Andrew Bartels is a VP and principal analyst at Forrester Research. He is one of the leading analysts on contract lifecycle management solutions, which he has been covering for over 15 years. He also covers other buy-side and sell-side applications and research on the key trends and growth prospects of the overall tech market, including cloud and AI.
Co–founder & Executive Vice President, Ultria
Arthur Raguette is the co-founder and EVP at Ultria. Mr. Raguette is very passionate about the application of innovative technologies to solve real-world business problems with a strong emphasis on enterprise solutions. His career in creating collaborative business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders that deliver enterprise-class solutions to Global 1000 customers spans over 20 years.