ACC Xchange 2021
Dates: 15 Jun 2021 – 17 Jun 2021
The world is changing, so ACC’s signature Xchange event (X21) is too. You will enjoy a unique learning experience designed to make new knowledge stick by offering you a day of learning and a day of doing. Produced in partnership with ACC’s Law Department Management Network and Legal Operations Section, X21 offers legal executives, practice leads, and operations professionals the chance to discover best practices and hone the innovation mindset.
This conference offers an array of programming to help you:
- Hone leadership skills for innovative thinking and improved decision-making.
- Build and implement frameworks for improving department practices and processes.
- Acquire the necessary information to champion cutting-edge ideas that secure C-suite approval.
- Track metrics to justify investment and show value in new tools and resources.
- Benchmark where your department stands in relation to peers; and much more!
Join Ultria at the 2021 ACC Virtual Xchange . We are excited to be a sponsor partner. In-house legal professionals are gathering to participate in this rich educational experience where everyone can “dig in” at interactive sessions designed to help transform the law department and drive innovation. Join them (and us!) for virtual solutions sessions, roundtables, and workshops.
Register today to experience what X21 has to offer and save $100.
(*eligibility and other restrictions apply)
Participants who have registered using the special code to receive this personalized toolkit will:
- Connect with a learning group of your peers, before the Xchange even happens.
- Receive assistance in developing a personal learning action plan.
- Meet fellow attendees to share the live X21 event with, and
- Receive post-meeting guidance for how to implement what you learned.
- ALL facilitated by ACC staff to help make the knowledge stick.